Number of jobs
|“||Grunt! Grunt! Grunt!||”|
— Barbarian's unlock message
The Barbarian was a main character during the Clash of Clones 2014 Event. He was unlocked for free at the start of the event.
|Drink out of an Enemy’s Skull|| 140|
|60m||Barbarian Castle, Homer|
|Sharpen Sword|| 70|
|Have Nightmares about Peace|| 175|
|Feast until Belly Becomes Bloated|| 275|
|Chase Homer with an Axe|| 840|
|Ponder What is Best in Life|| 420|
|Play Clash of Castles|| 500|
|Pump Iron|| 600|
|24h||All Night Gym|
- The Barbarian was the first limited time character to have a costume.
- It is possible that the Barbarian has a crush on Smithers. It was alluded to in the dialogue for his last quest task, "Watch Smithers 'Whip It'", before the event ended. It has not been mentioned since.
- Barbarian was given two new jobs with the Every Man's Dream Promotional that have the same lengths as his joint tasks.
- Both of the joint tasks involve Homer.
- He is the only character in the collection Clash of Clones who is not a costume.
- Barbarian is a parody of the Barbarian in Clash of Clans.