Cheap Intel was a limited-time currency released during the Secret Agents 2017 Event. It was used as the event's Act 1 Personal Prize currency.
How to Obtain Edit
Cheap Intel could have been obtained in the following ways:
- Tapping Men-In-Tan yielded 12 Cheap Intel per Man-In-Tan tapped.
- Tapping on buildings in friends' Springfields yielded 4 Cheap Intel per building tapped; however, only the first ninety friend actions yielded Cheap Intel.
- Purchasing the Hacker's Upgrade Kit would have doubled the amount of Cheap Intel a player could have earned via friend actions.
- Clearing one's town of buildings being hacked yielded one Cheap Intel per building tapped.
- Sending characters to Collect Intel to the Agency Headquarters yielded 40 Cheap Intel per freemium character, 60 per already released premium characters and outfits Camera Hat Homer, and 80 per premium characters newly released with the event, and Mastermind Hank Scorpio.
- Completing Situation Room's Dossiers and Plots.
- Completing daily challenges related to the event awarded 1000 Cheap Intel per qualifying challenge.
- Completing the main questline yielded 100 Cheap Intel for each part, except the last one were the reward was 500 instead.
Personal Prizes Edit
The following table displays the prizes won upon collecting Cheap Intel.
|Name||Intel to Collect|
|Free Land Token||15700|
|Death Table with Agent Bont||78600|
Characters with Cheap Intel jobs Edit
The following table shows the characters with Cheap Intel earning jobs. All jobs lasted 4 hours. Already released premium characters and outfits earned at higher rate compared to their freemium counterparts. Premium characters and outfits introduced with the event (excluding Camera Hat Homer) earned at even higher rates than all other characters.
|Homer||Collect Intel|| 40 |
|Camera Hat Homer||Skillfully Collect Intel|| 60 |
|Drederick Tatum||Unconsciously Collect Intel|
|Gabbo and Arthur|
|Mastermind Hank Scorpio||Steal Intel|| 80 |