Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
None, except crops
Cletus's Farm is a building unlocked at level 6. Upon completion, Cletus is unlocked. It is a unique building. With it, the player may plant crops using cash, which then, after they grow, will reward the player with more cash than what they paid (except Weeds and Triffids), as well as experience. However, the crops will expire if not collected after a certain period of time. At this point, the crop will award nothing. However, the player's Origin neighbors have the ability to revive crops when they visit the player's Springfield.
Temporary Crops Edit
|4h||24h||Easter 2014 Event|
|Valentine's Roses||1000|| 50|
|24h||24h||Valentine's Day 2014 Event|
|Valentine's Roses||1000|| 400|
|24h||24h||Valentine's Day 2016 Event|
|Insanity Peppers||40|| 6|
|3h||24h||Homer's Chiliad 2016 Event|
Jobs Involved Edit
- Confront Gold Farmers - 16h
- Milk Cletus' cow - 60m
- Stab Possums - 60m
- Prepare her "Something" Stew - 4h
- De-louse the Young-uns - 4h
- Help Brandine Give Birth to Another Spuckler - 8h
- Self Medicate - 8h
- Brew Moonshine - 24h
- Eat Hay - 60m
- Attend a Stag Party - 4h
- Stock up on 'Fertilizer' - 4h
- Try Subsistence Farming - 4h
- Crop a plant - 12h
- Eat a Level 5 Vegan Meal - 12h
- Protect Crops - 16h
- Speed Up a Crop - 4h (need to have a planted crop; decreases growing time)
- Munch on Mutated Veggies - 24h
- Farm Gold - 4h
- Farm Other Stuff - 24h
Level's Quest Based Jobs
- Yokel it Up at His Farm - 12h
- Shoot Show at Cletus' Farm - 12h
Event's Quest Based Jobs
- Count up Family Members - 24h
- Find a Nice Turkey at Cletus's Farm - 2h
- Shovel Manure - 24h
- Take a Field Trip to Cletus’s Farm - 2h
- Weeds are considered a joke crop, as they reward the player with nothing and only costs one cash to plant.
- The reward for Triffids is listed as 'End of Humanity'. The crop actually instead rewards 200 XP, and no cash.
- The time for corn to grow is three months, or 90 days. This is how long corn takes to grow in real life.
- When the game first came out, it was possible to own more than one farm. The Level 20 Other Springfield still has 2.
- If Cletus's Farm is stored, it will store Cletus and will get rid of the growing crop.
- Tomacco originally took 60m to grow. After an update during August 2014 the growing time was decreased to 30 min.
- Elf Berries, Meth Plant, and Tofu are crops that exist in the game files, but remain unreleased.
- With the Level 51 update on April 8, 2015, Cletus's Farm's build time changed from 15 to 5 minutes.