- For the points system, see Conform-O-Meter Points System.
The Conform-O-Meter is a ranking system that ranks how acceptable your Springfield is. It ranks you eight categories; Indolence, Consumerism, Tree-hugging, Vanity, Obedience, Gluttony, Righteousness and Socialism. As you level up, the conformity standards are raised.
- "Buy houses for families to fight and sleep in."
Indolence ranks you on the amount of homes you have in your Springfield. You can raise it by purchasing and constructing houses. Some examples include the Simpson House, Flanders House, Brown House and Willie's Shack.
- "Buy stores to get suckers to drop dough."
- "Buy plants to make your town greener."
Tree-hugging ranks you on how many nature-related decorations you have in your Springfield. You can raise its level by purchasing trees, flowers, and bushes. Some examples include the Apple Tree, Shrub and Snapdragons.
- "Buy decorations to beautify your town."
- "Buy public buildings to keep society docile."
Obedience ranks you on how many public buildings you have in your Springfield. You can raise its level by purchasing more of them. Some examples include Springfield Elementary, the Springfield Library and the First Church of Springfield. Stop signs and "Hail Ants" signs also count toward Obedience rating.
- "Buy restaurants for people too lazy to cook."
- "Keep criminals and graffiti off the streets."
Righteousness ranks you on how often you remove vandalism and catch criminals. It can be raised by cleaning graffiti left by neighboring Springfields and by arresting Sideshow Bob whenever he appears. The Player can also put the S.W.A.T. Van and Training Walls. This was not available on the Android version of the game until the update on 11 April 2013.
- "Make friends and visit them."
Socialism ranks you on how many friends the Player have and how often you visit their Springfields. It can be raised by adding friends and visiting them often. This was not available on the Android version of the game until the update on 11 April 2013.