Number of Jobs
|“||We come in peace, for all you know.||”|
— Kang's current unlock message.
|“||We come in peace, honest!||”|
— Kang's original unlock message.
Kang is a limited time character that has been released for the past three Treehouse of Horror Events. Despite the fact that during the Treehouse of Horror XXV he was released for free, his premium payouts remained. He also reappeared in the 4th of July 2015 Event, the Treehouse of Horror XXVI Event, A Rigellian Christmas 2017 Promotion and The Invasion Before Christmas 2017 Event.
Kang is a Rigellian from Rigel 7. His sister is Kodos. Together, Kang and Kodos try to take over Earth and are usually seen attacking Springfield, or planning to.
Kang and Kodos have a lot of space weaponry at hand and have their own spaceship. They speak the Rigellian language, which, by coincidence, is identical to English. Although they look identical, Kang has a deeper voice than Kodos.
|Activate the Beacon|| 26|
|Crack the Whip|| 105|
|Read How to Cook Humans|| 260|
|Properly Season Humans|| 350|
|8-Hour Evil Laugh|| 420|
|Exchange Long Protein Strings|| 1050|
|10h||Victorian UFO, Kodos|
|Take a Break from Reality|| 525|
|10h||Gate to Nowhere|
|Deploy the Beacon|| 600|
|16-Hour Evil Chortle|| 750|
|Drink Hilarium|| 850|
|Run from Puny Humans|| 1000|
|Probe Homer|| 2065|
Quest Based Jobs
|Activate the Death Ray|| 175|
|4h||-||Monetization Liberation Pt. 3|
|Attend Court Hearing|| 260|
|4h||Court House||Two Extra Eyes on Springfield Pt. 7|
|Go to Stu's Disco|| 420|
|8h||Stu's Disco||Saturday Night Fever Pt.4|
|Eat at Luigi's|| 420|
|8h||Luigi's||Running with the Bullies Pt. 16|
|Storm Police Station|| 600|
|12h||Police Station||Two Extra Eyes on Springfield Pt. 5|
|Eat at Fleet-A-Pita|| 600|
|12h||Fleet-A-Pita Van||The Investorettes Pt. 3/4|
|24h||Channel 6||Two Extra Eyes On Springfield Pt. 4|
Level's Quest Based Jobs
|Shop Till You Drop|| 200|
|3h||Kwik-E-Mart||A Perfectly Cromulent Job P. 11|
|Shop Till You Drop Again|| 200|
|3h||Kwik-E-Mart||A Perfectly Cromulent Job P. 13|
|Look at Toy Workshop|| 10|
|45s||Toy Workshop||Jingle Bell Wreck|
|Attend Homer's Football Bash|| 260|
|4h||Simpson House||Stupor Bowl Sunday|
|Eat at a Restaurant|| 17|
|4h||Restaurants||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 10|
|Enjoy a Beer|| 17|
|4h||Moe's Tavern||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 11|
|Shop for Loved Ones|| 22|
|6h||Shops||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 12|
|8h||Restaurants||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 14|
|Drink Too Much|| 27|
|8h||Moe's Tavern||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 15|
|Hunt for the Simpsons|| 27|
|8h||Homes||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 18|
|Drink at Moe's|| 420|
|8h||Moe's Tavern||December 3 - December 16|
|Watch Housefly Drone Camera Footage|| 420|
|8h||Brown House||Free Hugs Pt. 1|
|8h||Moe's Tavern||The Whole Truth Pt. 3|
|Stampede Stores|| 42|
|12h||Shops||Too Much of a Good Thing Pt. 16|
|Enjoy a St. Patrick’s Beer Bash|| 720|
|16h||O'Flanagan's Pub||Dye The Town Green Pt. 6|
|Train for St. Patrick's Day Beer Bash|| 1000|
|24h||O'Flanagan's Pub||Training Day Pt. 1|
|Report to Rigellian High Command Count|| 1000|
|24h||Brown House||The Whole Truth Pt. 1|
|Reflect on his Situation|| 1000|
|24h||Brown House||The Whole Truth Pt. 5|
|Research American History|| 1000|
|24h||Springfield Library||Alienation Pt. 1|
|Shovel Manure|| 1000|
|24h||Cletus' Farm||Alienation Pt. 2|
|Flip Burgers|| 1000|
|24h||Krusty Burger||Alienation Pt. 2|
|Wash Dishes|| 1000|
|24h||Krusty Burger||Alienation Pt. 2|
|Take the Citizenship Exam|| 1000|
|24h||Town Hall||Alienation Pt. 3|
|When selected||When sent on a good job||When sent on a bad job||When collecting from a job|
|"Oh, big man!"||"Time to slay!"||"I went to cryo-freeze for two centuries for THIS?!"||"I'm getting athlete's tentacle, something terrible!"|
|"Maybe I'll take a human bride. That'll surprise mom."||"I'll just chill out in my glass dome."||"You're really mad at YOU!"||"Kneel before your alien masters!"|
|"Hey, what are you blind or something?"|
|"You made me swallow my gum!"|
- Kang was the only character to have all of his jobs outdoors.
- Kang was the only Treehouse of Horror XXIII character who could complete tasks before his reassignment.
- Kang was originally a part of the Treehouse of Horror XXIII category, but upon the release of the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event, he was moved into the Aliens category with Kodos.
- Kang's unlock message was originally "We come in peace, honest!" but then in Treehouse of Horror XXIV it was changed to "We come in peace, for all you know."
- Two of Kang's jobs used to require the Crashed UFO, but was changed in the Treehouse of Horror XXIV Event to have him just walk around and perform the action.
- In the Strut Walk quest, Kang is implied to be a female; when the player is prompted to select women to attend Ned's party, Kang is a character who can be selected to attend.
- Despite the fact that Kang is male, he is part of the Premium Female character group.
- Occasionally, the player can see Kang flying across their Springfield in a UFO. This only happened during the TOH event that Kang was released in. While Kang cannot be interacted with while flying in the UFO, there is a strange glitch that can occur during the Christmas Event where Kang will blast the Crashed UFO, if he flys over it.
- Strangely, Kang can be seen doing this even if he is shown walking around the players Springfield at the same time.
- Some players think that the alien in the spaceship is actually Kodos.