- For the land expansions in Krustyland, see Land Expansion.
The Krustyland Expansion is the game's second major expansion, and was released on July 31, 2013. It is, without a doubt, the most annoying part of the game. Outside of there being a very limited number of missions designed for Krustyland - which after completed leave the place mostly a waste of time to visit - Krustyland is also designed to randomly be the first place you arrive at when visiting neighbors about half the time even though there is nothing there that interests you as a neighbor. So daily tasks that involve neighbors end up taking much longer as you constantly need to leave Krustyland to travel to the main city.
Krustyland was introduced on a whole new map separate to the player's regular Springfield. You are able to travel between the two areas via the Krustyland Shuttlebus. In order for a player to get a Krustyland, they must be level 20 or higher.
In Krustyland, there is an equivalent of the Conform-O-Meter, called the Krust-O-Meter. When the player's Krust-O-Meter rating increases, more visitors will flood the park and visit attractions. This then allows the player to collect Krustyland tickets from the visitors, resulting in extra income. The player is able to improve their Krust-O-Meter rating by improving their Krustyland, by building attractions, buildings and decorations.
Like the Squidport Expansion, Krustyland is another expansion (a permanant installment for the game). A list of the new buildings, decorations and other features introduced in the update can be found below.
The most recent content added to Krustyland came with the Level 43 update, and included a new character, two rides, and a restaurant.
Below is a list of all the new content included in the original Krustyland Update on July 31, 2013.
|Name||Cost/How To Unlock||Character Collection|
|Itchy Mascot||60||Krustyland Mascots|
|Scratchy Mascot||60||Krustyland Mascots|
|Poochie Mascot||2500||Krustyland Mascots|
Characters who are able to visit KrustylandEdit
Below is a list of all the characters able to visit Krustyland. If one of the characters has a job in progress in Springfield, they will not appear in Krustyland upon travelling there, and vice versa.
- You would need exactly 141640 Krustyland Tickets, 535 Donuts, and 50000 Cash to buy each building, decoration, and character once.
- If you tap directly on your friend's Krustyland from within the friends menu, you will go directly to their Krustyland, avoiding having to find and take their shuttle.
- There are no single use or limited time jobs in Krustyland.
- Some limited items from the Valentine's Day 2014 Event and Easter 2014 Event can, if put in storage in your regular Springfield, be placed in Krustyland.
- ↑ http://tstotips.com/2013/05/25/did-someone-mention-krustyland/
- ↑ http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Upcoming_Krustyland_update#Decorations