|L.A. Body Works|
The L.A. Body Works is a building released on July 22, 2015, during the Springfield Heights Expansion. It's a Harvesting Station where the Player will collect Yoga Mats to progress into the game. It's unlocked for free when the player buys land in Springfield Heights using resources. Eventually, they will unlock the land that it is in.
Marge gave the L.A. Body Works a try when she was trying to lose weight and was looking for a gym to join. She felt self-conscious when she noticed she was the only one having trouble with the treadmill, and decidedly out of place when she saw that everyone else had above-average physiques.
Capacity of StorageEdit
Additionally, a specific premium character can also work at the station, however, the storage capacity is not affected by this.
* Each task length is 8 minutes.
|Teach Sweatin' 70's Workout||Stu's Disco||N/A||2 + 5|
|Watch Yoga Class||N/A||N/A||1 + 3|
|Drop Tadpoles In The Pool||8.8M||20 + 20||1 + 3|
|Workout His Swing Arm||12.7M||30 + 30||1 + 3|
|Recruit Some Muscle||20.2M||40 + 40||1 + 3|
|Steal Dirty Towels for Home||34.2M||50 + 20||1 + 3|
- For an unknown reason, Fat Tony has been replaced by Snake as the 4th regular character working at the Body Works with the update released on July 30, 2015.
- This may have been done for balancing reasons, as it allows for increased harvesting for newer players who have not yet unlocked him or his cronies.
- Until the update on August 6, 2015 the building still displayed an icon indicating that another character could be sent to produce Yoga Mats if Fat Tony was idle. This icon disappeared as soon as the player had sent Fat Tony on any of his other jobs.
- In the show, L.A. Body Works was never specifically said to be in Springfield Heights.
- If the player does not have Legs, he can not be sent on the job even after the requirements for his job are reached. The same goes for Louie at the Coffee Shop.