9x8 (Level 1 & 4)
The Springfield Dump is a building released on August 11, 2015, during the Monorail 2015 Event. It's a Harvesting Station where the Player has to collect Junk to progress into the event. It's unlocked for free upon completion of A Rail of One City Pt. 1.
It was permanently added to the game with the release of the Dilapidated Rail Yard Expansion.
The Springfield Dump is the city's main dump.
When the town reinstated prohibition, all the town's supply of Duff was disposed of here. Homer and Bart used that beer to illegally supply the town with booze during this period. When that ran out, they resorted to making their own beer in their basement.
Capacity of Storage Edit
The Dump has a storage capacity of 2000 Junk.
Jobs Involved Edit
* Each task length is 30 seconds.
|Save the Environment||50|
|Try to Impress Lisa||50|
|Do his Christian Duty||50|
|Pose for Photo Op||50|
|Put the Newest Spuckler to Work||50|
|Take a Break from Raking Leaves||50|
|Pick Up Trash||50|
|Look for Discarded Chocolate||75|
|Clean Up Nature Using Nature||75|
|Assemble the Band||75|
|Heal Mother Earth||75|
- Some objects that can be seen in the dump include:
- Animatronic "Wall E. Weasel"
- Homer's remote workstation from "King-Size Homer"
- Hockey sticks
- A box of "Mr. Sparkle"
- Burns' Sun-Blocking Machine
- A flock of Seagulls (animated)
- A swarm of flies (animated)
- The upright piano played by Lyle Lanley (with his hat hanging on it) from "Marge vs. the Monorail"
- 'Clank Clank' robot from nostalgia store in "Homer's Phobia"
- A goat (animated, eating garbage)
- A box of "Grade F Meat"
- A can (later two) of Crab Juice from "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson"
- Scenery (staircase, hut, and Statue of Liberty) from "Stop the Planet of the Apes, I Want to Get Off!"
- A bag of marzipan "JoyJoys (mit iodine!)"
- As the amount of junk in storage increases, the pile in the dump's image gets larger, and the sound emitted when tapped changes to match the new visual.