FANDOM


The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny
Hugs Bunny Icon

Event

Easter 2014 Event

Release Date

April 15, 2014

Number of Quests

5

The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny is a quest line that begins once the player unlocks Hugs Bunny.

Quests Edit

Quest Requirements Time Reward Triggered By
The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 1 Make Hugs Bunny Check on Easter Eggs 60m Cash100
XP10
Homer
The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 2 Reach level 7 and Build the Blue House
Make Hugs Bunny Work a Birthday Party
-
4h
Cash100
XP10
Homer
The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 3 Make Hugs Bunny Fight for Fair Compensation 24h Cash100
XP10
Homer
The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 4 Make Hugs Bunny Battle Homer 8h Cash100
XP10
Homer
The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 5 Make Hugs Bunny Give a Presentation to Children 12h Cash100
XP10
Homer

Dialogue Edit

The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 1 Edit

Character Dialogue
Homer Icon "Look, Tapped Out players! It's the Easter Bunny!"
Hugs Bunny Icon "Actually, sir, my name is Hugs Bunny. Or rather, that'a the name of the character I am portraying. I am plainly a man in a bunny suit."
Homer Icon "Oh. I mean, look, TSTO gang! It's a guy in a bunny suit!"
"Geez, everybody. Don't be so gullible. Did you REALLY believe that was the Easter Bunny? Because I sure didn't. Not for a second."
"Seriously, everybody, I think tapping on that phone all day is turning your brains to mush."
Hugs Bunny Icon "As much fun as it is listening to you berate your local customers, I have work to do. You'll have to excuse me."

The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 2 Edit

Character Dialogue
Homer Happy Icon "Hugs, you are truly the most gifted performer the world has ever known."
Hugs Bunny Icon "I own a bunny suit. That is the full extent of my talents."
"I've not even taken the time to develop an "act". Most four-year-olds find me woefully unprofessional."
Homer Icon "Let me be your agent, Hugs, and I promise you that within three years you'll be accepting the Oscar for Best Rabbit."
Hugs Bunny Icon "There's no such thing, and even if there was, I would lose."
"See, the Oscars are a popularity contest, and I am famously difficult to work with."
"Because, when you get down to it, I am ashamed to be a man in a bunny suit."
Homer Icon "I believe in you, Hugs!"
Hugs Bunny Icon "Well, I don't."

The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 3 Edit

Character Dialogue
Hugs Bunny Icon "Another day, another mildly disappointed birthday party."
Homer Icon "Let me be your agent, Hugs. Don't you want to make the big bucks?"
Hugs Bunny Icon "If I felt I deserved them, yes. But again, I am a lazy hack."
Homer Icon "A lazy hack who deserves to be paid more for his art. I can get you what's right and fair."
"Then I will take 30%, leaving you with 70% of what's right and fair. Doesn't that sound fair?"
Hugs Bunny Icon "Not especially, but I'm tired of arguing. Go for it."

The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 4 Edit

Character Dialogue
Homer Icon "Bad news, Hugs. Some lawyers from Disney saw an ad I took out for you. They're suing you for stealing their character."
Hugs Bunny Angry Icon "Hugs bunny isn't a Disney character. I invented him!"
Homer Icon "See, they did a movie with the Easter Bunny in it. So now they feel they own all holiday-themed rodents."
"They also claim to own the rights to Santa Claus, the Boogeyman, the emotion "love," Ronald Reagan and dreams."
"Oh, and in that same movie one character hugged another, so by using the name "Hugs," you're infringing on their intellectual property."
"Looks like Hugs is dead. Really sorry."
Hugs Bunny Angry Icon "You idiot!"

The Last Temptation of Hugs Bunny Pt. 5 Edit

Character Dialogue
Judge Snyder Icon "Hugs Bunny, you have been found guilty of assault, disturbing the peace, and resisting arrest."
"I hereby sentence you to twelve hours of community service, starting with an educational presentation at the local elementary school."
Hugs Bunny Sad Icon ...
Homer Icon "Well, at least you're back in show business, Easter Bunny."
Hugs Bunny Angry Icon "I am NOT the Easter Bunny, you buffoon!"

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.