Look out for vandals!
10 x 8
The Town Hall is a non-premium level 20 building which unlocks Mayor Quimby upon completion. It was priced at $63000 with the initial release of the game, but later received a price reduction, and dropped to $48500. At the time of the game's launch, it was the last building to be unlocked as level 20 was the last level. The player must complete the quest Re-Elect mayor Quimby Pt. 2 in order to build the Town Hall.
- See also: Town Square
Springfield Town Hall is located adjacent to the the Town Square, which holds the Jebediah Springfield Statue at the center. It is where town meetings are held to discuss various issues, including taxing and improving Springfield. It is a very large building with a domed roof and is thought to be at or near the center of Springfield, although it is not explicitly mentioned as being so.
- Give a Public Address - 4h
- Commenco El Divorco - 12h
- Collect Construction Kickbacks - 8h
- Fail to Renew his Fireworks License - 8h
- Deliver Ultimatum to G8 Nations - 60m
- Rule Underground Land of the Mole People - 60m
- Battle Homer - 12h
- Give a Speech - 60m
- Write Book on Ethics - 12h
- Collect Food Stamps - 60m
- Open an Event - 60m
- Speak On Capitalism - 12h
- Sneak in a Bylaw - 4h
- Stage a Coup - 24h
- Lobby for Tobacco Legalization - 4h
- Lobby for Tobacco Control - 24h
- Discriminate Against Blue-Haired People - 5h
- Stage a Coup - 24h
- Re-Legalize Tobacco - 8h
- Ban Tobacco - 12h
- Visit Town Hall - 8h
- Lobby Agenda with Mayor Quimby - 48h
Women and Kids
- Vote Against Stonecutter Law - 8h
With the Stonecutters 2014 Event came the ability to find anyone in your town using the Census in the Town Hall.
For Your SecurityEdit
|“||You can now use the Town Hall to spy... er... find anyone in your Springfield!||”|
— In Game Message
- The Town Hall was the last building which could be built with the game's initial release, and also the most expensive.
- The Town Hall only had jobs for Quimby, Moleman and Hank Scorpio to start with, but then other characters added in later updates had new jobs there.